Visit the HMan981.com Discount Center for exclusive discounts on over 15 000 products!

Saturday, October 6, 2007

World's Tallest Sunflower Plant

location: Southern Ontario.



Now, this is one Hulk of a sunflower plant. Those sunflower plants are taller than the garage to the right of it. I have never seen a sunflower plant that big in my life. It was grown all naturally, in fact, it wasn't even supposed to be there. The wind deposited the sunflower seeds into the dirt between a bean garden and a tomato garden, and the sunflower plant just grew as tall as a tree. The plant is at least about 12.8 feet high, easily.









2 comments:

Charlie said...

I Have Ontarios Tallest Sunflower standig at a meauured 11ft 6 in. today. ( Thurs. Aug/12/2010) Acd its not done growing yet....... Belleville Ont. Tallest Sunflower Ever.. Charles Marshall

E S said...

I've got on in my father's back yard at 12 feet 4.5 inches... and its just about to flower :)